March 29, 2010

And so it begins..

Follow my blog with bloglovin


So here goes my first ever blog, and you might wonder why I'm doing this, or what I think I'm doing anyway. I've always heard about people blogging, but it has never caught my attention...that is until I recently began my first "real" job at a digital marketing firm in downtown Denver, where life as we know it revolves around the internet and the digital world.

This idea was sparked as I sat (more like daydreamed) in this mornings all agency meeting. I don't even know what sparked the idea, but I realized that this may be the way to satisfy what my family had asked me to do before I left Oregon to begin my life out here in Denver. So 3 months into my journey I'm beginning my attempt at keeping everyone up to date with my latest doings, life's events, and the all crazy things I get myself into.

Bare with me as I figure out this blogging thing, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...