July 26, 2011

Simple, yet profound

Source: etsy.com via Nicole on Pinterest


Think about it.

A little scary, right? Given the fact that more times than not I focus on the things that bother me about my life rather than the things I have to be thankful for. To be thankful to God for. We all have something that He's blessed us with. Most likely lots of things. And I bet we don't even have to look that hard!

Just wanted to share a little love today, with some people I love. Yes, YOU! 
I'm thankful for YOU!
And I wanted you to know that.

Happy Tuesday, lovely followers!


7 comments:

  1. Such a great reminder! Miss and Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    {and if you have time, check out my newest giveaway: http://mom2memphisandruby.blogspot.com/2011/07/2-sweet-giveaways-1-lucky-winner.html}

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness I love it! It made me feel a little guilty for focusing on the bad but it's true, we all have one million and one things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the on Pinterest the other day and it literally gave me the chills! Definitely haven't missed my prayers in a few days! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS. I am your newest follower and am LOVING your blog, especially everything fitness-oriented! I saw that you mentioned a visit to MO- we are moving there in a month and I am so nervous! It looks beautiful, though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...