September 20, 2011

Sick Puppy

Last week when I arrived home from my Missouri & Denver getaway, I was welcomed by a sick puppy. Dakota was bad sick. Sick enough that she had to wake me up in the middle of the night to inform me that she needed to go outside, like now

For the next two days, all Kota wanted to do was snuggle up on her mama's bed (aka my bed) and sleep. She was just so cute. She'd hop right up, curl up in the corner next to my pillows, and pass out for hours. So naturally, I grabbed my laptop and sat right there with her. I couldn't resist.

And then took some pictures.
Another thing I couldn't resist. She was so still and quiet. 
And begging for her picture to be taken.
So I obliged.





And she loved every minute of it.

3 comments:

  1. Aw!! Poor Dakota!! Get better soon!! She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet puppy- hope she feels better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...