November 29, 2011

Christmas Wish List

In honor of the Christmas season, I thought it'd be fun to share some of the items on my wish list. It's always fun to see what others are wishing for, and even get some ideas for your own list. I say this because every Christmas season I've noticed that a lot of people have a hard time answering the question, "what do you want for Christmas?" 

But fear not, because I've come up with a solution! I have a "master wish list" that I keep pinned above my desk year-round. That way, when I see something I want (and don't buy for myself), I add it to my list and then pull from that list when Christmas approaches. It's genius, I know! So when this year's classic, "what do you want for Christmas?" was asked, I didn't hesitate answering.
this Winter running necessity
these running shoes - the only ones I ever wear. I swear by them.
these amazing shoes - burlap goodness
this e-reader
this triple-wrap watch
this sweater/top

Oh, and socks for my boots so I can do this

But one last thing, I've become obsessed with Etsy, and haven't quite had time to look around much. I'd love to do my Christmas shopping all on Etsy this year, so does anyone know of any good Etsy shop finds/items that are worthy of gifts? Please let me know!! Something unique, fun, and not too expensive.

Happy Tuesday everyone!
Tomorrow, I'll be writing about how to stay safe while running, thanks to this Winter darkness that begins at 4:30pm now-a-days.

7 comments:

  1. I love it. :) I posted my wishlist on pinterest. Haha! I have a buch of favorite on etsy you can check out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! That is smart to keep track throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that headband! I just bought a pair of Nike running shoes to get me started off with my running adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I like that headband! LOVE those running shoes. I need to get fitted for a pair of shoes. And I am asking santa for a Kindle toooo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you run in those shoes now? i'm looking for some new running shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely need to start my wish list. You've inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a list person so I have mine going all year long as well! You are going to love if you do get an ereader- they are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...