November 20, 2011

Sunday Love || Blogger Meet-up

Hello there! It sure does feel like forever since I've talked to you all - and posted to my own blog. I'm happy to say that I made it through last week alive, and well. Thankfully, by the grace of God, I took my 5 exams and got an A on each one. I'm still in shock, y'all. Especially with chemistry - that class will be the icing on the cake, if you know what I mean. 

But enough about this school business, let's move onto to something fun! Something like the Portland blogger meet-up I went to a few weeks back. It's taken me forever to post these, but I grabbed them from the girls since I didn't take any pictures with my own camera. Bad blogger. 

In all honesty, I was a little nervous at first. Mainly because I had never been to a blogger meet-up before, but also because I had never met any of these girls either. My nerves were quickly squashed when I realized these girls were nothing but amazing & kind. Seriously, I highly recommend getting together with some local bloggers in your area - it's a great way to meet girls that you would have never met otherwise, and create a friendship with them. I'm so happy to say that I still talk to some of the girls, and now can consider them real-life friends.

I grabbed these pictures from Sara, our lovely host and the girl behind Glitter & Grace, and the stunning Olga from Vintage Pretty.

 {via}

{via}

 {via}

 {via}

Olga, Sarah, myself & Sara 
{via}

Disclaimer: please ignore the sickly look I'm rocking. I actually came down with a nasty case of the flu that very night. I knew I felt funny, and knew something was brewin' in my body. Unfortunately, it was brewin' and had to show it. 

Thanks again to Sara for hosting the amazing event! And because we all had so much fun and couldn't stay away from each other for too long, we're having another meet-up next weekend! Can't wait to see these beautiful girls again. This time - Christmas themed! Crafts included.

Happy Sunday!
And PS - tomorrow I'll be posting about "the scale - one of running's off-limit topics."

9 comments:

  1. HOORAY! I'm so happy that you were able to go to a blogger meet up!! Aren't they the best?! :D And I'm so happy you made it through last week alive and well. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger meet ups sound awesome! It looks like you girls had a blast.

    & wow! everyone was so well dressed and gorgeous!

    I hope you take pictures of the next meetup. :)

    PS: New follower! Visiting from comment love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUNNNN!!!!!

    Congrats on doing amazing on the exams!!! Enjoy your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can' wait to go to my first blogger meet-up! How to I find one in my area?

    Congrats on the AWESOME grades. I never got an A in chemistry throughout all my years of science. Chemistry and I don't always see eye to eye.

    Hope you have a great sunday!

    -Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off, congrats on acing all FIVE exams in one week!

    I've not been to a meet up yet, but that looked like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping over from FTLOB Comment Love Sunday!

    Wow, a meetup for real? That's pretty cool. I'm actually curious as to how many bloggers there are in my area. Perhaps I'll figure it out one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogger meetups are totally the best. For realz. And I'm so glad you did so well on your exams!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Popping by from ftlob. Love the way you help others see beautiful through your posts and connecting in person. So fun!

    Happy seeing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go on the exams! Over from FTLOB. I really hope your feeling better now. I think blogger meet ups like this are great if you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...