November 6, 2011

Sunday Love || DIY

I went to my first blogger meet-up yesterday, Portland-style. It was a blast! It was amazing to meet so many great girls that I would have otherwise never met, all thanks to blogging :) We had a brunch-style meet up, complete with DIY projects - the inspiration behind today's Sunday Love. 

Pictures to come. But because I was a bad blogger and didn't take a single picture with my own camera, I'm going to have to grab pictures from some of the girls. I'll share when I get them :)

Calendar journal - write just one thing that happens each day, year after year. Big things, little things - just one thing.

Source: etsy.com via Nicole on Pinterest
Take a penny from each significant year in your life, and combine them :)

Source: google.com via Nicole on Pinterest

Make a book out of all those cards you save 

I can't knit, crochet, or whatever this is - but I love it.


What are some of your favorite DIY projects? Share them in the comments - include a link :)

Happy Sunday!

12 comments:

  1. I want to - make a book of all the cards I've saved! and start a calendar journal! and a keychain with special pennies! Oh my word you're going to have me busy!

    Looking forward to hearing about your blogger meet-up, I've been to a few, they are so fun!

    Visiting from FTLOB :)
    xo
    Maegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we lived in the same city and could have a meet up :) I made the "LOVE" headboard idea over the summer and love it! I'll have to share a picture soon. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff! I wish I were crafty and could DIY-but for now, I'll just live vicariously through talented people like you haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh these are all great.
    im kind of over pinterest posts but i love this one?
    excellent pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo I love all of these!!! Glad you had a great blogger meetup!! Love them. AND that is so awesome y'all did some DIY projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that wreath- yellow is so pretty! Can't wait to see the meetup pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl! Just found your blog on the Portland bloggers list. I wasn't able to make it to the meet-up but I'm glad we have this list for people like me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blogger meet ups are the best. We should do a combined Seattle-Portland one (:

    I love all these projects- the headboard is definitely a crowd favorite on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The meet-up was so fun! I'm bummed I had to leave early and didn't get to chat with most of you ladies. Hopefully I will be able to stick around longer next time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome list! Love the knitted mug, the LOVE headboard is beautiful!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...