December 6, 2011

Christmas Blogger Meet-up

This past weekend was full of Christmas activities! I decorated the house on Saturday, see here, and then spent the afternoon on Sunday with some of the amazing local Portland bloggers for a Christmas-themed meet up. We ate, talked all things blogging, exchanged gifts and made ornaments.








Olga (vintage pretty), Domnika (Domnika's Nest)

Our last meet-up had a HUGE turnout, but this time there was only a handful of us (about 15). It was actually nice to be able to chat one-on-one with these ladies in a more intimate setting. I quickly became a fan of the smaller gathering. Without Jenni from A Well Crafted Party and Nicole from Nicole Marie Who?! this meet-up would have never happened. They did an amazing job coordinating all of us crazy girls.

12 comments:

  1. great pics! I hope you don't mind if I link to you in my post about the meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! glad to have met you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous you got to go to a meetup- it looks like it was a blast and I love the decor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. One day, we will meet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, that looks gorgeous! I wish I could have gone :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are WONDERFUL. Thank you so much for coming and help making it a really fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun! I was bummed I couldn't make it. Just too much going on that day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely get together!!!

    ~Anya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nicole!Hi Nicole!
    It was really great to meet you at the Blogger's Lunch on Sunday - I love your photos! You're so talented!

    Hope to see you at another Bloggers get-together and I'll be following!
    xoxox
    Carly
    www.chic-steals.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so fun!! I don't think there are too many bloggers around my way but I would love to go to one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like so much fun! What a great way to meet bloggers in your area.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...