February 19, 2012

As Seen From my Phone (four)

Here's a few bits & pieces from my week, although the majority of it was spent in utter distress over a certain letter that should be arriving anyway now. For those of you wondering, it did not arrive on Saturday. In due time - that's what I keep telling myself anyway.

1 || pretty sky on a cloudy day
2 || I love weddings - and this wedding happens to be the wedding of my college roommate!

3 || girl scout cookie - samosa are my favorite
4 || lunch!

5 || my mom is very sneaky (see here)
6 || and has a biggest heart and gives the best gifts

7 || even Kota got a treat from the sneaky mom - conversation hearts for dogs!
8 || I spent an hour stirring blue jeans in an enzyme in the biology lab last week. Guess what I'm doing this week...same thing. Oh joy!

9 || in reality, this is what I spent the majority of my week doing - watching for the mailman like a hawk (see here). I have been waiting for days for a letter to arrive from my number one choice for physical therapy school, and it is taking forever. It should be here anyway now, but since Monday is a holiday, I must wait until Tuesday. That's like insult to injury.

10 || what came in the mail on Saturday instead of my desired letter - big whoop. What does this give me? It's not that I'm not grateful, it's just that this isn't what I had in mind for my mail on Saturday.

11 || new contacts - joy is found in the little things
12 || the best treat for your morning coffee - sprinkle some cinnamon on top. It will not disappoint!

And as always, I'm linking up with the lovely Jenni today.

5 comments:

  1. Love the doggy conversation hearts! So cute! :) I'm sorry your letter hasn't come today. It will. Keep yourself busy and enjoy your holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doggy treat is adorable, & your mother is sneaky but its so sweet that she thought of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dog conversation hearts! and congrats on honor roll! I know it's not as exciting as your letter, but great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Conversation hearts for dogs! Oh man, that's cute. I made shortbread versions, but my dog didn't get any ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New contacts are the absolute best! Praying for patience for you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...