February 21, 2012

A Confession

I have list-making OCD. Now, I realize most of you are probably like, "yeah, we all have that, " but I think I've reached a whole new level of list-making. Every piece of studying and/or homework that I am going to do for the entire 7-day week is listed out on Sunday or Monday. It's even broken down into morning, lunch break and evening subcategories sometimes.


I was in lab the other week and decided to confess this 'habit' to my lab partners. They're both girls, by the way, so I figured they'd completely understand or at least laugh when I revealed my ways. Instead, they both stared at my notebook, stunned, with eyes wide open and jaws dropped. You know, the same look you probably just got - and I only showed you a few pages. To each his own, right?

Have a wonderful Tuesday. I'm off to meet with the Dean of the Science Dept at the college I'm attending - two of my classes are conflicting in schedule for spring term and I must get them to allow me to sign up for both of the classes regardless of it - even though I will not be able to attend a single chemistry lecture. Although, I never have attended one thus far into the year anyway. Wish me luck!

And yes, the meeting with the Dean is on my list for today. Thank you for asking :)

8 comments:

  1. Hah. To each his (OCD) own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! I think you are an extreme list-maker. But hey if it makes you happy and helps you out, go for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to be a list maker but I am not...kudos to you...such a great trait to possess:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lists, too! And I'm in no way intimidated by this. In some sick way, I'm always so satisfied being able to fill up my lil planner and cross everything out, all the pages filled and lined-through at the end of the week. Hope your mtg goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do the same thing. I found at Target-on sale- an agenda that further helps this addiction. I must admit I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha! That is awesome! :D I usually just make lists in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Now take the lists to Excel and then you can add pretty colors or formulas, and be nerdy...like some people. Not me tho. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right there with you, girl! You should see my iCalendar! Unreal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...