February 22, 2012

Guess what! $5 sponsorship - that's what!

When I first decided to take sponsors on my blog, it was solely to raise funds for Arya and the I WILL RUN campaign. The response I got to this was amazing - more people visited my sponsorship page than I would have ever imagined, although only a tiny few actually donated in return for a sponsorship spot. I was so bummed! I was truly hoping to raise enough funds for Arya to put a dent in my $750 goal, which was not the case. (Arya's full story can be found here and here on my blog).

So this month, in hopes and prayers that many of you will decide to donate, I'm decreasing the donation amount to $5 and only offering one ad size in return - large!

Oh yeah, and I increased the 'large' ad size to a 275 x 200.

Same thing still stands with the extension offer. All you have to do is share Arya's cause and my fundraiser on your blog to extend your one month sponsorship spot for to two months at no extra cost. So basically, you get a sponsorship spot on RiH for $2.50/month.

Just click on the donation button below, donate the amount of your choosing, and then email me to let me know that you donated and include the code for you button in the appropriate size!

Let's make a difference in Arya's life, shall we?






4 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! And a wonderful cause.

    I hope you are well! Maybe I will see you at the next blogger meet up!

    Take care,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope more people join in this time! Its upsetting that they arent taking such a wonderful advantage to help!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totes going to do this lady friend! I just need to make my button :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, and your buttons are amazing.

    Tab
    my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...